Upgrading a card is essential to make the card more powerfull and also have better combo card with it. Upgrading a card will either upgrade a certain one or two stats of the card (some skills/perks like ex. Gas skill and all other ones can only appear after upgrading a card couple of times):
- Sometimes/Often (but mostly often in first levels of a rare, epic, legendary card):
- (Bear) Trap
- Boost or All boost -> friendly OR all card(s)
- Attack Battery Power
- Health Battery Power
- Shield or All Shield -> friendly OR all card(s)
To upgrade your cards:
- Click 'Deck' on the home screen.
- Select a card that you want to upgrade.
- You can use the left and right arrows to see how your card change if you upgrade it.
- The cost of the upgrade is shown in the bottom right of your screen in a green button.
- The cost of upgrading will vary depending on what level the card is currently.
- Click the green 'Upgrade' button to perform the upgrade.
- Confirm your Upgrade
To fuse your cards:
- To fuse your cards, you must have two (2) fully upgraded versions of the same card.
- Click the 'Deck' menu on your home screen.
- Select a card that you want to fuse.
- Click the green 'Fuse Cards' button and your two cards will be fused into a single, stronger card that can be further upgraded for strength.
- You can take two fully upgraded, fused cards to fuse one more time for an even more powerful card!